Ruth & Dennis Sharkey were part of the defense against natural medicine from 1988 with their company Tallebudgera Herbals fighting the TGA and AMA… this very special event for natural health practitioners highlights the renewed attack from governments (pushed by big pharma) that still exists today – even after all this time.
THIS EVENT WILL HIGHLIGHT MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AND SAFETY AND LEADING NATURAL HEALTH CARE INTO THE NEXT DECADE.
The best of our past and present clinical professionals (Ruth Sharkey, Denis Stewert, Isaac Golden, Andrew Orr, Gerald Quigley, Sandi Rogers) are coming together for this once in a lifetime opportunity to inspire you to take your business and mindset into the only way forward for meaningful recognition and respect.
Includes SPECIAL GUEST: Karen Cusack, HCC
The new VIC Health Complaints Commissioner will explain the legislative changes that her Office oversees that came into effect on 1st February 2017 that right now regulate every non-AHPRA-registered health service provider in Victoria.
ALERT: EVERY NATURAL MEDICINE & UNREGISTERED HEALTH PROVIDERS IN VICTORIA NEEDS TO TAKE NOTE!!
Top Industry Speakers will focus on Progressing Natural Health while protecting yourself from:
1. ...increasing "Attacks" on Natural Therapies Learn about your responsibility and conduct to Protect yourself and your patients.
2. …vexatious complaints- fostering awareness of how to use Active Prevention and Well ness in combination with a pro-active Code of Ethics
3. …extend your business - Fostering awareness of how to use Active Prevention and Wellness Principles so we all can become of equal importance with medicine
4. …understand POWERFUL NEW LEGISLATION with the new Victorian Health Complaints Commissioner with GREAT POWERS.
5. …we urgently need change NOW...don't miss this opportunity to hear your industry gurus on these critically important issues!
DATE: Saturday 15th July 2017 ~ 9.30am-5am
VENUE: Balwyn Community Centre, Function Room, 412 Whitehorse Rd, Surrey Hills Vic.
(Limited parking onsite)
SEMINAR COST: $140 - includes refreshments & showbag
BOOK EARLY- PLACES STRICTLY LIMITED: http://goo.gl/pTU6d1